Be the one-of-a-kind type
Enter the "Our Everyday Heroes" Race Car Design Contest for JDRF,
hosted by Motorcraft/Quick Lane Tire and Auto Centers!
Children living with type 1 diabetes (T1D), ages 5 to 18, are invited to let their imaginations race in the "Our Everyday Heroes" Race Car Design Contest for JDRF, Hosted by Motorcraft/Quick Lane Tire and Auto Centers!
The winning design will be painted onto the Motorcraft/Quick Lane Ford Shelby Mustang Funny Car driven by Bob Tasca III. And the contest winner will travel to see their creativity in action in a professional drag race at the NHRA Mello Yello Series at Bandimere Speedway in Denver, Colorado, on July 18–20, 2014.
• All entries are due to your local JDRF Chapter by Thursday, March 13.
• Voting will be open March 17 through April 25 at fordracecar.jdrf.org.
• Family and friends vote by making a donation to their favorite design.
• Each donation is credited to the contestant's JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes team.
• A second round of voting for the top 10 contestants will be open from April 25 through June 6 at noon EDT.
• The top 10 donation-earning designs will be narrowed down to one lucky winner, selected by a committee from Motorcraft/Quick Lane, JDRF, and Bob Tasca III.
• Winner is announced on Friday, July 18
This is the seventh year of the contest, which has raised more than $340,000 for JDRF to date.
We can’t wait to see the original designs for this year’s "Our Everyday Heroes" Race Car Design Contest! Your creativity inspires us as, together, we work to create a world without T1D.