Welcome to my personal JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes fundraising page!
I've had TID since I was three years old, so I can't really remember life without it. I can just imagine how easy things would be. T1D is no walk in the park. Diabetics are just so amazingly talented that we make it look easy! :) T1D is a lot easier when you have AMAZING friends like I do. I never thought that my friends would get so into this walk and rais so much money. I want to let you gus know that you are makeing a huge difference!!!!! I couldnt do this without you guys!!!
I thought Id tell everyone a few interesting things about life with T1D...
1) I have explained what "that thing is on my arm" is about 142,838,642,764,789,634,198 times
2) No matter how hard non-diabetics try they cant truley understand what it is like to have T1D
3) Type One Diabetics can have sesures when they are low, and i have seen it happen to someone 9scariest thing I have ever seen BTW), but luckley I have never had one
4) I have had to go to the hospital because i had really high ketones.
5) I have gone to an AMAZING diabetes summer camp called Bearskin Meadows Camp for they past 10 years
Thank you for your support!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.
Grandma and Grandpa