Join us for a fun-packed weekend with lots of bicycle events, live entertainment, food, and fun for the entire family.
- 7 spacious scenic southern routes: 6, 12, 21, 35, 46, 61, and 74 miles.
- 61 and 74 miles routes cross Lake Tawakoni on the smooth new 4 lane concrete “Two Mile Bridge” with picturesque vistas.
- Conquer “Bowman’s Mountain” on 61 and 74-mile routes.
- 7 rest stops with packaged snacks, bottled water, diverse music, and cheer squads.
- Start and end in historic downtown Greenville.
- Covered parking is available at the Paul Mathews Exchange Building, 2500 Stonewall Street on the west side of the courthouse square. Additional parking areas (available after 6 a.m.) are located in the downtown area. Event volunteers will direct you to their locations.
All pre-ride and post-ride event activities will be held at Landon Winery, 2508 Lee Street, across from the Hunt County Courthouse. Check-in for the rally from 6:30-8 a.m. on Landon’s covered patio. Be sure to check out their small display vineyard while you wait in line! Tours start under the CPC arch at the South West corner of Court House, Stonewall, and Washington Streets.
- Park Street Community will cheer on riders as they leave Greenville at beginning of the event.
- Corner marshals with bright orange flags will man the major turns on the routes.
- Loud music, cookies and cheering volunteers will be on hand at each rest stop.
- Paris Jr. College students will give bottled water to riders on “Bowman’s Mountain” (large hill on Hwy 69 about 2 miles from Lone Oak) from 8:20 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. across from the TxDOT wayside rest area.
- Lee Street Jamboree – Live Music & Street Dancing in Downtown after the bike ride
- There are several restaurants within walking distance of the finish line that provide many options for your lunch.