Team Teladoc Health is proud to support JDRF and type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. Team Teladoc Health, formerly Team Livongo, is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world.
“Both Teladoc Health and Livongo were founded with the same mission: to create a new kind of healthcare experience, one that empowers people everywhere to live their healthiest life. Together, our team will achieve the full promise of whole-person virtual care, leveraging our combined applied analytics, expert guidance and connected technology to deliver, enable and empower better health outcomes.” - Teladoc Health CEO, Jason Gorevic
Did you know T1D:
- Is an autoimmune disease in which a person's pancreas stops producing insulin – the hormone that controls blood sugar levels.
- Strikes children and adults suddenly and is unrelated to diet and lifestyle.
- Requires constant carb counting, blood-glucose testing, and lifelong dependence on insulin.
- Is a constant balancing act that results in stress and sleepless nights.
- There is no way to prevent T1D and there is no cure – yet. But JDRF is working hard to change that.
We are excited to participate in the JDRF Ride as Team Teladoc Health for the first time but celebrate our sixth year as a team!
We are grateful for your support in reaching our fundraising goal.
Every dollar you donate to our team page funds research for breakthroughs to help everyone with T1D live healthier and longer, until this disease no longer exists.
With your support, we will turn Type One into Type None.
Team Teladoc Health