Wawa walks to cure T1D
The Wawa Foundation is proud to continue its support of JDRF Spring events. The Wawa Foundation is supporting with a $40,000 contribution to JDRF in support of the National Wawa Walk Team. Please register to participate in the National Wawa Walk Team under a walk location near you. Associates are encouraged to post individual walk photos on the Honker and social media to celebrate. Below are the 8 signature walks The Wawa Foundation will be supporting with a $5,000 contribution:
- Saturday, 4/1- Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Sunday, 4/16- Orlando, FL
- Saturday, 4/22- Jacksonville, FL
- Saturday, 4/29- Tampa, FL
- Saturday, 5/5- Virginia Beach, FL
- Sunday, 5/6- Richmond, FL
- Saturday, 5/20- Baltimore, MD
- Sunday, 5/21- Washington, DC
Please join the Wawa National JDRF Walk team in support of JDRF’s mission to create a world without Type 1 diabetes! Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Our Miles Towards Mission
In support of the 1.45 million Americans living with T1D, our miles will be counted towards a collective goal of walking 1.45 million miles.