Over the last two years you have walked, fundraised, raised awareness and donated to support JDRF and all those living with type 1 diabetes (T1D). Thank you for leading the way to a world without T1D. Because of you, we’ve seen inspiring progress like:
- JDRF launched a T1D-related autoantibody screening effort, called T1Detect that aims to make early detection of T1D easier and more widely accessible.
- A T1D prevention drug, Teplizumab, was submitted to the FDA! If approved, Teplizumab will be the first disease modifying therapy for T1D!
- The JDRF Northern California Center of Excellence has launched with Stanford and UCSF aims to deliver first generation stem cell-based cures for T1D, that don’t require immunosuppression
We hope you are inspired to join Team Oracle once again in the fight against T1D. Your energy, enthusiasm and support helps JDRF unlock the possibilities they need to make progress. This year, we are walking during the entire month of November for National Diabetes Awareness Month (NDAM)!
How can you help?
- Register today
- Track your miles walked!
If you choose to go the extra mile by making a donation to JRDF, don't forget to request a match in MyGiving.
- Visit the JDRF cause profile in MyGiving
- Select Request a Match
- Complete the form and upload a receipt from JDRF that includes the donor name, donation date, and donation amount
- Add this Comment for Charity: JDRF One Walk Team Oracle HQ
Save the Date to celebrate your walking accomplishments: we’re hosting a fun event on Thursday December 9th at noon pacific time.
Walk on, Team Oracle!