Let's Meet Up to CURE DIABETES!
This year, for the 23rd annual Shooting Stars Meet Up to CURE DIABETES, I am VERY excited to directly support diabetes research with the JDRF Fund a Cure program. 100% of all donations go directly to diabetes research and is 100% tax deductible. Please feel free to forward this to your family and friends.
Date: Sunday, 28 October 2018
Time: 8:30am – 10:30am
Meet-Up: Java Bakery Cafe at Bayside Center
1064 Bayside Drive, Newport Beach
TEAM PHOTO: 9:40am
- Well-behaved dogs (on leashes) and children (no leashes required) welcome!
THE MEET UP:
Please join us! Each person who donates $35 (or hopefully MORE!) and attends the meet up, gets:
- A VERY COOL 2018 Edition Shooting Stars t-shirt
- A $2.00 Coupon plus an additional 20% off drinks and muffin/bagel or other goodies to eat, compliments of Java Bakery Cafe and the Milos
- Participation in an amazing team photo
- OPTIONAL: Walk around Balboa Island to see the Halloween decorations
RSVP is a MUST, to reserve your Shooting Stars t-shirt and register for the Meet-Up. Please contact Joanne Milo: joanne@TheSavvyDiabetic.com.
- Please let me know who will be joining us (names too, please) and all t-shirt sizes.
- Deadline to guarantee your size t-shirt is October 21, 2018.
DONATE to JDRF Fund a Cure:
- Online: Click on DONATE button
- By Check: Payable to JDRF. In subject line: Shooting Stars. Mail checks to:
717 Santana Drive
Corona del Mar, CA 92625
- Joanne: 949-422-1314
- Richard: 949-533-5656
MANY THANKS, HUGS & LOVE … joanne & richard